Fast track implies a personal accompaniment with an accelerated priority pass. GRAFF offers its customers a VIP pass at Nice airport . The service includes benefits such as meeting at the entrance opposite the reception. The driver will take you to the right passage. He will inform the personal assistant in advance about the time of arrival, which eliminates the possibility of waiting. Your personal assistant and driver will quickly load the luggage on the trolley, and you will go to the reception. If necessary, will help with the procedure for registration of tax-free.
After registration, you will come to the dedicated pillar of the priority inspection, where passport control is also carried out.
Escort service when departing from Nice airport does not guarantee the passage of procedures if you do not have enough necessary documents.
The cost of the priority pass at Nice Airport
- Cancellation 48 hours before
- Children under 3 years
- 1 modification 24 hours before
- No charges for urgency
Convenience and benefits when ordering Fast Track
You will need our services if:
- You fly business class and you do not have a personal assistant. We will surely help with the luggage, without queues we will accompany on the priority passage to the very exit to the aircraft.
- You hurry, negotiate by phone. VIP service is useful at the time of departure from Nice airport, because you don’t have to figure out where to go for check-in, inspections and other movements along the corridors.
- Are you flying with your family or your spouse is traveling with a small child.
- Not like big crowds and waiting in queues.
- You want to reduce the time for all formalities by at least 30 minutes.
Service price includes transfer from Monaco, Cannes, Antibes
Rates are based up to 3 people
We provide VIP service at the airport, which implies a priority pass for transit in Nice. Be sure to arrange a transfer to eliminate all possible nuances and shortcomings. If your time is precious to you, then our service will be useful, please contact us!(admin) Iskander Surakov